Sunday 19 May 2013

Side Quest 003: {Aku no Hana 03} Gather Ideas and Inspiration from Anime - In Progress

Aku no Hana

Yep, it's this infamous anime again, Aku no Hana. 
Warning, there might be minor spoilers in this post. You have been warned.

A word to give you a clue to what this episode is about is: "Bloom"

I still have no idea why I'm soo interested in this Anime, maybe because it's different? Curiosity of what might be really what people feel and do? Or is it just that I just can't stop watching an Anime when I've started it.

This episode I thought I had predicted, all his actions seemed to go as I thought it'd go, then something happened, something I didn't expect and I still have no idea of why he did it. I might just watch the previous episodes to understand what was in his mind.

But all this has made me curious on what happens next, it's not like an ending where its a cliffhanger, but makes you curious on what's going to happen next.

So if you're curious what goes through the mind of a boy in every episode of this Anime, who did something impulsive and socially unacceptable in a realistic manner, this Anime is perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment