Sunday 12 May 2013

Side Quest 003: {Aku no Hana 02} Gather Ideas and Inspiration from Anime - In Progress

Aku no Hana cont.

6 episodes in and you start to realise how such trivial things (in most anime), put in certain settings, can turn it to a psychological thriller. The realism of this anime is quite scary, especially if you can relate to the main character somewhat. 

Also since episode 4, the OP now calls you a piece of shit.
I don't remember the last time I was insulted by a OP..

I recommend this anime to those only who are interested in watching a serious, realistic, psychological show, with an art style that is radically different from a large percentage of anime (I assume that there is probably another anime with the same art style, as of this post, I do not know any anime which has the same art style as Aku no Hana)

No comments:

Post a Comment