Saturday 6 April 2013

Side Quest 001: {Ready Player One by Ernest Cline} Gather Inspiration & knowledge from books - In Progress

The book Ready Player One is just simply amazing, it has a perfect balance of friendship, video game references, love and tragedies.

This is also the first fictional book that I personally picked up and read (and hoping to re-read) in years.
It completely immersed me in it's fictional world within a fictional world, with a theme I like and which is scarily a possibility that might happen to us in the future, which made the book more immersive and believable.

It also directly referenced a lot (and I mean A LOT) of games and movies which made me feel more relateable  to the main character.

There is soo much I like about this book, that I can't put into words, so I just recommend to read the book.

READ THE BOOK NOW!


I'd like to thank Oculus for recommending the book in the Kickstarter Update #19 - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1523379957/oculus-rift-step-into-the-game/posts/421939 

And of course to the Author of the book, Ernest Cline! - http://www.ernestcline.com/

Thank you for this 10/10 Masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment